Order Process and Estimates
1. How to get a quote?
- Come in for a visit to our showroom in Washington, DC. Bring along samples of your cabinets, tile and any other helpful samples that will help you pick the stone of your choice. Also come with a kitchen layout so that we can price out your project on the spot.
- During your visit to our showroom we will show you our vast selection of granite, marble, and other natural stone in full slabs. We will provide you with samples of granite or marble to take home to make your selection easier.
- Fax over a layout or email us using our contact form with measurements of your project in mind. Please provide us with as much information as you can regarding your project. This information includes:
o Layout and measurements
o Stone name ( if known)
o Edge ( if known)
o Personal information including the job address, contact information, and any other details that will help us determine the quote of the job. (view drawing example below).
* All estimates are based on the dimensions provided
2. To place an order with our company, we require you to have the following steps complete in your home.
- Cabinets need to be installed.
- All of the appliances in the kitchen need to be on location. This includes the stove, dishwasher, fridge, etc.
- The sink needs to be on location so that we may take it back to the shop and use it as a template for the sink cutout.
- If you have a current countertop on your cabinets, please make sure it is removed and the sink and cooktop is detached before we come out and template. We do not specialize in plumbing and electricity. If your existing countertops are not able to be removed, we can do this for you at an extra charge.
If you match the following, you can give us a call and we can be out to template your kitchen the next day! On the job site our installers will provide you with any technical information and will work with you to make sure all the specs and details are taken care of. At the end of the template we require a 50% deposit based on the estimate price.
3. The final price will be confirmed based on the measurements taken on the job. Also we will verify the stone and the edge selected. If the stone is not consistent in structure, we would like for our clients to come down to our yard so that we can show them the material and which area will be used for the counter surface. At this point we need your OK to fabricate the counter. It will take us 2 to 4 business days to fabricate and install the project after the final price is confirmed.
4. The last and final step is the installation. Before we finish the job we require the final payment of the job; this payment is due no later than the day of the installation. We then can proceed with the installation. On the job we will install the countertop, seam it if necessary, and attach the sink. We normally drill the faucet holes during countertop fabrication in our facilities. If necessary, we can drill the faucet holes on site for an extra charge.